« Ad Templates (Part I)
Checklist for Selecting Right Ad Templates
- OS Compatible
- Graphics compatible
- No adware or malware
- No extra graphics inserted on free versions
- Ready for commercial printing
- Quality graphics, stock photos, and logo designs
- Discounts on bulk orders
Tips and Tactics To Get Most From Ad Templates
- Ad templates aren't only for large businesses, but they can effectively be used on a day-to-day basis for small sellers of individual items. In fact, design companies are creating eBay templates for sellers who want winning pages for their items, but who don't want to have to create new, unique pages for each one.
- Although extremely colorful and sophisticated templates are available, and most people's first reaction may be to go for the ones with the biggest 'wow' factor, simpler may end up being better, especially for online advertising. Many people still do not have fast internet capabilities, so having an advertisement that takes a long time to download can cause some clients not to see your ad. Choosing an ad that can easily and quickly load onto most any computer will assure that your ad is seen by the largest number of people.
Additional Tools to Customize Ad Templates
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Pagemaker
- Microsoft Office Suite
Useful Links for Your Advertising Campaigns
- Stocklayouts.com offers a variety of templates for sale, as well as some interesting information on how to use them, features, and tips on design
- SelfSEO.com offers some tips on using Google's AdSense templates to find success in your business
- Freeauctionhelp.com offers templates, software, and information geared towards auction selling, including eBay
Alternatives to ConsiderUsing a classified ad submitter, or poster, allows a person to send a classified ad to hundreds or thousands of classifieds sites with just the click of a mouse. This piece of software can be used in addition to, or in lieu of an ad template. Templates come for a variety of different office supplies, such as postcards, letterheads, brochures, flyers, newsletters, and internet advertisements. People with some design skill, or even those who have created their own ads, can use Microsoft's Office Suite to save their own designs to use as templates for future advertisements. Oftentimes, graphic design houses will offer package deals which include branding, corporate identity, and logo design, and more included all in the same price.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: