Beta Invites Promotion
Getting beta testers are getting difficult as they don’t get motivation in this competitive market where every organization is launching new software, products and services. Organizations are opting for various promotional programs that will not only invite the beta testers but also motivate them to stay with the brand for a long term. The main focus of beta invites promotion is to get the new software/ products launch without any hitch as early as possible and users/ customers get a fresh version of the old version of products.
The main key points of getting success from beta promotions are:
1. Programs filled with fun and interaction.
2. Attractive rewards to get the promotion done.
3. Fast and easy setup with user friendly interface with easy navigability.
4. Less IT requirement.
Keeping all these above mentioned points, NextBee’s incentive program management shall be the perfect match for your industry with the following features:
1. Track every small step, award credits for staying active in your programs, offer bonus and tiered rewards, and encourage social recognition to keep participants involved and motivated.
2. Our incentive rule engine is configurable and programmable to both monitor any set of user activity.
3. Since we are a pure software service platform, we do not take commissions on redeemed rewards or shipping fees.
4. With activity logs and user feedback, you can quickly optimize your program to bring in the change you desire.
Realize the power of incentives to get commitment and engagement from your beta testers for the causes you want to become champion. Beyond NextBee's product it is about the service, we will do everything possible to have you the best results for your beta invites promotion programs. You can request for more information by submitting your requirements here or give us a quick call at 1-800-547-1618 and talk to our experts who will guide you towards success in a short period of time with guaranteed results.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: