« eCommerce Automation Software (Part I)
- Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a way of designing a website so that it is better received by the search engines and receives a higher ranking. SEO is important in that it can help get more traffic to your site without any extra advertising. Links and link building are powerful ways to achieve a high ranking, and using link building and link checking software can save lots of time in making sure that your site is always optimized.
- Anyone using email as a marketing tool has to be aware of the dangers of being labeled a spammer. The difference between spam and regular email can be a fine one when marketing is involved, but generally the best determining factor is that spam is unwanted, and good email is sent to people who have signed up for a mailing list or otherwise made it apparent that they wish to receive messages.
- Link builders
- Link checkers
- SEO tools
- Keyword suggestion tools
- 1AutomationWiz.com is an ecommerce solutions provider offering software and resources
- Nitrocode.com offers ecommerce applications and management software to help Yahoo ecommerce users
- TotalEcommerceAutomation.com has several software solutions and resources available to ecommerce site owners
Additional ConsiderationsOnce your site is built and automated, driving traffic there will have another determining factor as to the success you will have. Pay per click advertising is one of the most popular ways of getting traffic to visit your site, and joining a program such as Google's AdWords, or AdSense, can allow users to fully control their advertising budget, and get lots of new visitors to the site.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: