Checklist for Selecting a Card Designing Software
- Integration to other software
- Customer service
- Large and varied number of fonts
- Clip art graphics
- Royalty free images and graphics
- Digital camera and scanner supported image acquisition
Tips and Tactics for Designing Good Business Card
- An important thing to keep in mind when designing business cards is to choose colors that represent your business and the products that you offer. Colors send very different and powerful subliminal messages: red=energy, vitality, seduction; blue=calm, peace, and tranquility, green=growth, rebirth, and calm. Understanding how the colors you choose affect people who read them, can help you make the right choices.
- Besides choosing colors, choosing how to contrast them is another way to create powerful cards. Some colors complement each other, while others create a dramatic effect by working opposite each other.
- Having a streamlined corporate identity is important, so making sure that your company's colors and themes are represented and that your business cards, logos, and websites all have the same style and look across the board.
Additional Useful Tools
- Microsoft Office
- Corel Draw
- Label Makers
Allgraphicdesign.com offers lots of examples and tutorials on how to create and brainstorm business card ideas: https://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphicdesignarticles/businesscardsgraphicdesign/businesscarddesign_businesscards.html
ClickBusinessCards.com is a professional card design company that offers some good ideas on designing creating business cards: https://clickbusinesscards.com/articles/business_card_design.html
BusinessKnowHow.com offers some brainstorming ideas, tips, and hints for creating winning designs: https://www.businessknowhow.com/marketing/bcunforg.htm
Alternatives to ConsiderOutsourcing this type of job can be done for a very reasonable price to a quality graphic designer. Looking online for freelancers can be a cheap and professional way to get a great package deal on not only business cards, but oftentimes a package can be done for a corporate identity, which includes logos, letterheads, and more.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: