SEO Tools For Better Search Engine Rank
« Search Engine Optimization Tools (Part I)
Tips and Tactics
- CSS is a way to make sure that all of your pages are built the same way, and to lessen the chance that error messages appear from broken links on your website - something that search engines hate. CSS can also help make sure that your site is uniform from page to page, and that it is usable and accessible to your users.
- Robot tags are little bits of code that can be included in your site to help invite the spiders into certain parts of your site, while keeping them out of others.
- HTTP/HTTPS header check
- Whois lookup
- IP to city
- File search engine
- SEO bookmarklets
- WebConfs.com offers a look at several different tools which can help webmasters analyze their sites and find what they are doing right, as well as what can be improved upon
- NetMechanic.com offers a variety of tools as well as tips and information on optimizing websites
- SearchEngineWatch.com offers a large reference base and lots of resources for website owners and designers
While SEO is obviously important in its entirety, link building is perhaps the most important part of the search engine optimization process. The links on other sites that are pointed to your work like votes for your site, with the rankings of the other sites affecting your site in either a positive or negative manner. Since you can't control the rankings of other sites, a lowered ranking in a link partner can result in lower rankings for your site. Checking those links periodically is important, and SEO software can help with this process.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: