Newsletter Content and Layout Guides
« Newsletter Templates (Part I)
- Customizable layout
- Quality stock photos
- Suitable for professional printing
- Supported by Adobe, Microsoft, Corel, Quark
- Fully editable
- Full font selection
Tips and Tactics
- When writing newsletters, a great way to involve the readers is to ask them to send in, and them to publish, their own articles, letters, or correspondences. The more readers feel invested in something, the more they will be interested and responsive to what you are offering.
- If you are having a hard time coming up with original content, then going online and looking for free articles that are available to use is a great way to boost your word count. There are hundreds of sites where writers have posted articles that cost nothing other than giving them credit, and perhaps attaching a link to their website.
- Don't reinvent the wheel. Templates are there to make our lives easier. Go online and review or sign up for several different newsletters to get some brainstorming ideas before getting started. Oftentimes templates look great - ultra slick and modern, perhaps until we begin using them for our articles and filling them in with pictures and images. Looking at some existing newsletters can give us some great ideas about what the finished product will look like.
- Email Delivery Monitor
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft offers a wide variety of categorized newsletter templates free for download
- TemplatesBox.com offers a wide variety of templates, tutorials, and more for free and for purchase
- FreeNewsletterIdeas.com has a list of ways to boost your content and put together a winning and interesting newsletter
Alternatives to ConsiderIn addition to newsletters, blogs are another way to boost your company's profile and get the word out about your products, services, and offers. While newsletters have to be created, published, and sent out, blogs are simpler to produce. Getting readers to sign up for RSS feeds will let them know when you've posted new content.
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: