NextBee offers a comprehensive affiliate and reseller programs that are available to, well, anyone who has a website! While approval to become a NextBee affiliate or reseller depends on a broad range of factors, we like to focus on your ability to attract relevant traffic r site. Since we do all of the work for you, except attract an audience, there is no out-of-pocket cost to you.
As an affiliate, you just have to put a simple link on your site to NextBee.com home page, and we'll take it from there. If you are a reseller and offering the subscription at standard prices then you also simply link to our home page. Do you think you have what it takes to link-up with us? Simply click on the links below to get started.
$10 per free trial sign up you get Start Now*
20% off on all our subscriptions Start Now*
- We provide you with ads, including basic graphics banners.
- Process the orders, automatically pay your fees, bill the customers, and track your sales.
- An affiliate gets one time fee of $10 whenever business signs up for a free trial.
- A reseller continues to get difference between what its referred client pays as a monthly subscription fee and 20% discounted fee for a particular subscription level for the lifetime of the subscription.
*Please review Affiliate/Reseller Agreement first and proceed only if you agree with the terms and conditions
Who can sign up?
Anyone, who has a website, can apply. International applicants are also welcomed. Approval depends on many factors but primarily we focus on your ability to attract relevant traffic. There's no cost to you since we do all the work. We provide the ads, process the orders, bill the customers, track your sales, and automatically pay your fees.
Will I get graphics banners to promote NextBee offering?
We provide basic graphics banners and if you have special requirements then our team is always willing to support reasonable demands from our partners.
What is right for me - affiliate or reseller program?
It depends on how would you like to get paid and what kind of relationship you have with your sign ups. An affiliate gets one time fee of $10 whenever business signs up for a free trial (and goes through our verification process) on the other hand a reseller continues to get difference between what its referred client pays as monthly subscription fee and 20% discounted fee for a particular subscription level for the lifetime of the subscription (but if the client cancels during the free trial period (30 days) then that client never pays any subscription fee and so the reseller does not get any commission).
To clarify, consider an example when a business signs up for our Premium plan, which has $29 per month subscription fee with one month free trial,
- If you are promoting NextBee offer with affiliate program, then you get $10 referral fee for this sign up whether or not this business continues to use our service after free trial or not (provided the registered business passes our verification process, which is discussed below). If the registered business decides to continue after free trial then the business pays standard subscription fee to us (i.e. $29 per month) and the referring affiliate does not get any referral fees on that
- If you are promoting NextBee offer with reseller program, we offer you freedom to decide the subscription price you want to offer for this business for your value add-on services/bundled packages. You do not get any referral fees when business signs up for free trial from us (you are free to charge sign-ups extra setup fee but we will not process those payments). After free trial, if the business continues with subscription then they pay the subscription fee decided by you (e.g. if it is $40 then we will charge business $40 per month) and still take only 80% of our standard fee (i.e. 80% of $29 = $23.2) and pass on the difference (in this example $16.8) to you. You will receive this credit every time the business makes payment (i.e. for the life of the subscription) as long as you are a member of the reseller program. As against, selling subscription for higher price, you can also sell the subscription at lower than standard subscription price and share discount that you get from us with your sign-ups. (i.e. you can offer subscription for $25 per month and then get $1.8 per month credit from us). You can not sell subscription below the price that we offer you (i.e. below the 80% discounted price - in this example the subscription price has to be $23.2 per month). When subscriber stops payments, your referral credit stops.
How it works?
As an affiliate, you just have to put a simple link on your site to NextBee.com home page, and we'll take it from there. This assumes you have correctly listed your domain where you are hosting such links in your application. We track referrals through the referring domains so there is no hassle of tracking code, obscure urls, or changing requirements. If you are a reseller and offering the subscription at standard prices (i.e. just getting 20% commission) then you also simply link to our home page. However, if you want to offer discounted price or higher price than our standard price then you will link directly to our sign up page with link
Depending on the type of subscription (starter, premium, and enterprise), substitute sub_level variable above with values (0,1, and 2 ) and substitute sub_amount with whatever fees you want to charge to your clients. We will handle the payments for you and offer you any amount above and beyond 20% discounted fees for that particular level of subscription as your commission. Please note, flexibility to decide subscription amount is available to only resellers and not the affiliate program members.
How much work do I have to do?
If your website already has good traffic or you have existing relationships with prospective clients then practically there is no work for you. You can earn money just by linking to us from your web site. Participation is easy, free, and adds value to your web site.
How long the referral cookie is valid?
Referral cookie is valid for 30 days
How do I track the customers I send you?
Once you sign up, you will have access to your own account that shows in real time the number of unique visitors and conversions you get. Please note, although conversions will get incremented for sign-ups with incomplete payment information and/or fake registrations, they will be reversed after our account manager reviews the sign up information and you won't get credit for such conversions.
What is a valid sign up for free trial?
We realize not all of the free trial members will continue after trial period (albeit, most of them do continue) so it is NOT a requirement to have a paid subscription to be counted as a valid sign up. When we manually verify the free sign up we verify information such as (but not limited to) there is no duplicate sign up, has real contact information, the business indeed exists, has a valid website, does not deal with any illegal/unethical activities and/or does not contain pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable content. The verification process always finishes within 2-3 business days except in rare scenarios where there are unforeseen circumstances. If we deem certain sign up is not valid then the conversion credit that you get will be reversed.
When and How do I get paid?
As long as there is positive (above zero) balance in your account, you get paid on 15th of each month for whatever referral fees (or subscription fees in case of resellers) you received for the last full month (i.e. from 1st to last day of the previous month). You will get paid by PayPal at the same email id that you use to sign up for your account.
My site is not live yet. Can I sign up anyway?
No. You need to have a live web site in order to apply for affiliate/reseller program. Once your site is live, please submit your application.
Can I use Google Adwords/SEO/Emails/Banners/Social Media?
You can use any channel you deem appropriate as long as it does not involve any illegal or unethical activity. Please note, in all cases user has to come from your pre-approved referring domain to our website for you to get credit so do make sure to have landing page on your website before routing user to us if you are specifically acquiring traffic and not just simply linking from your website.
What if I still have questions?
You are glad to get in touch with us for any question related to these programs or questions regarding our products and services by sending a note using the contact form here »
To learn more about Nextbee's marketing solutions, please contact us: